The Pupil Premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England. It’s designed to help disadvantaged pupils of all abilities perform better, and close the gap between them and their peers.
In the 2020 to 2021 financial year, schools will receive the following funding for each pupil registered as eligible for free school meals (FSM) at any point in the last 6 years:
- £1,345 for pupils in Reception to Year 6
Schools will receive £2,345 for any pupil:
- identified in the January 2020 school census or the alternative provision census as having left local authority care as a result of:
- a special guardianship order
- a child arrangements order (previously known as a residence order)
- who has been in local authority care for 1 day or more
- recorded as both eligible for FSM in the last 6 years and as being looked after (or as having left local authority care)
For pupils who attract the £2,345 rate, the virtual school head of the local authority that looks after the pupil will manage the funding.
For further information please click on the following link:
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Pupil Premium 2019-2020 Reviewed
- Pupil Premium 2019-2020
- Pupil Premium 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium 2018-2019 Reviewed
The Government provides funding to improve provision of Physical Education and Sport in primary schools in England.
This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
Sports Premium Funding
- Ingleton C of E Primary School Sports Premium Funding 2019-2020
- Ingleton C of E Primary School Sports Premium Funding 2018-2019 Evidence & Impact
COVID Catch Up
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.