Welcome to Class 1 (Year 1 / 2)
Our staff are:
- Mrs E Welsby – Class Teacher (currently absent)
- Miss L Albeson – Supply Class Teacher
- Mrs K Raper – Enhanced Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Class 1 Homework and Spellings
English, Maths & Spelling homework will be given to children on a Friday to be returned the following Thursday. These short tasks will be focused on consolidating work undertaken in class that week.
Reading – please ensure that you listen to your child read regularly and don’t forget to sign their reading record, so your child can get their all important sticker! Rewards are given for the following…. 25 stickers = a certificate, 50 stickers = a pencil, 75 stickers = a badge and a full bookmark earns a book. Awards are given out during our Celebration assemblies on Fridays.
Challenge homework activities are set per term and are linked to our current topic. Children are asked to complete at least one activity or more if they wish. These tasks have house points allocated and children have the whole term to complete these. Please see below for our current homework challenges.
Timetable and Long Term Overviews
- Class 1 Weekly Timetable Summer Term 2019
- Ingleton C of E Primary School Long Term Challenge Curriculum Overview Key Stage 1 Y1&Y2
Current Topic Overview
- Yr 1& Y2 Overview Spring 1 2019
- History Medium Term Learning Challenge
- Science Medium Term Learning Challenge
- Monday pm – Games (Kicking) (Craig’s Coaching)
- Thursday pm – Athletics (Miss Albeson)
Useful English Sites
Read Write Inc Sound Pronunciation Guide: http://www.ruthmiskin.com/en/resources/sound-pronunciation-guide/
Please see ‘Our Term Work’ sections for previous topic overviews
Please select the links below to view what we learned during our School Terms:
- Autumn Term 2017
- Spring Term 2018
- Summer Term 2018
Archived Class Work
You can also view archived class work on our website.
Follow us on Facebook
You can see the class curriculum in action. View our images and class news on Facebook
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.