Due to a National Lockdown and school only being open to critical worker and vulnerable children, we have developed our remote learning provision in order to support our pupils who are learning from home. All pupils have access to their own Office 365 and Microsoft Teams account. Lessons are taught live wherever possible and pupils receive a daily timetable which matches those of pupils in school. For further information on our remote learning provision please read the following document:
- DNDLT Live Online Lesson Policy January 2021
- Remote Learning Guidance and Permission January 2021
- Pupil Remote Learning Policy
- Microsoft Teams Education Guide for Students
- Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide
- Our Social Media Guidelines January 2021
- Technology Acceptable Use Agreement – Pupils
- National Online Safety Remote Learning Tips for Parents
- Device Loan Agreement
Useful Websites for Home Learning
March 2020- July 2020
A HUGE well done to all pupils and parents for their amazing learning at home! We are tremendously proud of you all!
Below are just some of the wonderful snapshots of pupil’s learning we have received.