Our uniform consists of:
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan
- Gold polo t-shirt
- Black or grey trousers or skirt / pinafore (no leggings or jogging bottoms)
- Yellow or purple gingham school dress
- Plimsolls (for indoor use only)
We ask that children wear purple shorts and a gold or purple t-shirt for physical education (PE) lessons.
How To Order – Choice of Providers
Uniform items are available to order directly from our new supplier using the link below:
Estimated lead time is approx. 2 weeks from date of order.
Orders will be delivered to school for a minimal charge of £1 or to your home address for £4.95 per order.
Additional items may be available on request.
We are pleased to introduce etika uniforms as our additional ethical school uniform provider. Based in Birtley, they have a shop where items can be tried on before purchasing.
- provide ethically produced garments
- offer 48-hour deliveries
- donate 3% of sales back to Ingleton primary school
To order visit etika website Ingleton CE Primary School – etika uniforms”
For further information please contact the school.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.